A golden opportunity to secure a deal before the holiday season arrives
Amazon is currently having an early Black Friday deal for the latest iPad 2020 (8th gen) and the price has been lowered to $299. The 8th gen iPad had just come out on September and is already up for big discounts. But it’s expected to be on everyone’s holiday list and will be seeking out before Black Friday or Cyber Monday arrives. Now is a good chance as any to lock onto the one you want.
The latest iPad is already apple’s most popular iPad released so far. It comes with Apple’s fastest Bionic Chip yet, dual cameras, a battery that lasts 10 hours and better note taking features. With this impressive battery, users can watch shows, play games, do school work and office work from home, among other things. It’s also compatible with the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboards, so you can send out emails faster and create art as well.
The new iPad is the crown feature of this deal, but many other Apple items are also on sale, such as the AirPods, Apple Watches, and other accessories. The AirPods have gone down to $99 which is the lowest it has gone till now. Shopping for Christmas can also be done during this period as retailers have been saying that significant shipment delays can happen in December.
Here are all the deals Amazon has on Apple products currently:
- Apple AirPods (Wired Charging Case), $99 (orig. $159)
- Apple Smart Keyboard, $149.98 (orig. $159)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $219 (orig. $249)
- Apple Watch SE(40mm), $259 (orig. $279)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm), $379 (orig. $399)
- Apple iPad Air (Silver; 4th Generation), $559 (orig. $599)
- Apple iPad Air (Blue; 4th Generation), $559 (orig. $599)
- Apple iPad Air (Green; 4th Generation), $568.09 (orig. $599)
- Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation); $749.99 (orig. $799)