Find out when and where you can buy Microsoft’s latest console
The consoles are releasing on November, but if you want to get it on time, you will need to act right now, or else it may be sold out. The PlayStation 5 pre-orders started last week, and it’s going to be Microsoft’s turn tomorrow. That’s right, pre-orders will be starting on September 22 and they will be providing information on when it starts.
Time and place
- United States (8AM PT): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club, Newegg, and other participating retailers
- Canada (8AM PT): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, EB Games, The Source, and other participating retailers
- UK (8AM BST): Microsoft Store, GAME, Amazon, Dixons, Currys PC World, Argos, John Lewis, Smyths Toys, VERY, AO, Tesco, Simply Game, Shopto and other participating retailers.
- Australia (8AM AEST): Microsoft Store, JB Hifi, EB Games, Telstra, Harvey Norman, and other participating retailers
- New Zealand (8AM NZST): Microsoft Store, JB HiFi, EB Games, Spark, and other participating retailers
As for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, pre-ordering online will start at 9am CEST at Microsoft Store, Amazon, MediaMarket, GameStop, FNAC, Elkjøp/ Elgiganten, and other participating retailers.
Customers at the US will have to be ready at 8:00am Pacific Time, or 11:00am Eastern. Select the retailer as per your comfortability, but Amazon had previously issued a notice saying that they might not be able to ship PS5s on time, so keep that in mind.
Just like the PS5, it’s highly likely that the Xbox Series X consoles will be selling out in a matter of seconds. It’s going to be just as stressful as the other one, so be prepared, or set up bots to place the order.