More
    HomeEntertainmentOzark Tops Nielsen's Weekly Streaming Chart with 4.1 Billion Streaming Minutes

    Ozark Tops Nielsen’s Weekly Streaming Chart with 4.1 Billion Streaming Minutes

    Published on

    Season 4 Part 2 to arrive in April 29

    Netflix’s massive crime thriller Ozark continues to break major records. This week, it revisited the 4 billion minute milestone in Nielsen’s latest U.S. rankings of streaming original series. The rankings were collected for the week of January 24, and Ozark got the top spot with 4.1 billion views for its 37 episodes. This comes close to Tiger King, which became a phenomenon with 5.3 billion and 4.4 billion minutes in March 2020. The pandemic helped at that time as well.

    Nielsen’s verdict

    Ozark
    Netflix

    Nielsen stated that 60% of the series’ viewers are aged between 35 and 64. The remaining 40% is split evenly between the 18-34 and 65 and older groups. The numbers grew following the release of the 4th season.

    Disney follows close behind with their award-winning animation, Encanto. Nielsen reported that the movie got 1.361 billion viewing minutes on Disney+. It fell just 10% from the previous week’s 1.511 billion minutes. Out of this, 40% of the viewers were aged 2 to 11, and 25% were Hispanic. The Book of Boba Fett comes next, with 744 million viewing minutes.

    Netflix comes up once more with NCIS with 796 million minutes. Next is their Korean high-school zombie drama All of Us Are Dead. The series ranked at the 9th spot with 448 million viewing minutes. Kristen Bell’s spoof comedy series The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window ranked 6th with 650 million minutes. Kevin James-starrer Home Team came in the 10th spot with 443 million minutes.

    Ozark Season 4 Part 2

    Ozark
    Netflix

    Season 4 part 1 saw Marty and Wendy getting rid of Helen. But their plan of escaping Ozark fails as new enemies arrive from their past. Meanwhile, Ruth Langmore is close to an emotional breakdown and is also looking for the Byrdes. Watch everything unfold when part 2 hits Netflix on April 29, 2022.

    Also read: BABYLON 5 REBOOT PUSHED TO 2023 BY CW!

    Latest articles

    CBS Sets First ‘NCIS’ Crossover With Los Angeles & Hawai’i Spinoffs

    NCIS Crossover With Los Angeles & Hawai’i Spinoffs CBS Sets First ‘NCIS’ Crossover. Rabid followers...

    ‘The Batman’: Barry Keoghan Originally Auditioned for The Riddler Before Bagging the Legendary Joker

    Barry Keoghan Auditioned for The Riddler The Batman actor Barry Keoghan actually wanted to portray...

    The Nun 2: Taissa Farmiga Returns As Sister Irene In Sequel

    Irene will continue her scary battle with Valak The Nun 2 is currently in the works...

    Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Official Trailer Teases An Underwater Invasion

    Get ready for Namor, ladies and gentlemen Black Panther: Wakanda Forever released its official trailer. The...

    More like this

    CBS Sets First ‘NCIS’ Crossover With Los Angeles & Hawai’i Spinoffs

    NCIS Crossover With Los Angeles & Hawai’i Spinoffs CBS Sets First ‘NCIS’ Crossover. Rabid followers...

    ‘The Batman’: Barry Keoghan Originally Auditioned for The Riddler Before Bagging the Legendary Joker

    Barry Keoghan Auditioned for The Riddler The Batman actor Barry Keoghan actually wanted to portray...

    The Nun 2: Taissa Farmiga Returns As Sister Irene In Sequel

    Irene will continue her scary battle with Valak The Nun 2 is currently in the works...