The actor, author, and human scientist from Hollywood turned 40. As an anniversary gift, year of his life, we have rushed one piece of triviality.
Many know his job, but not many are aware of Leo, or what’s ticking him. We have drawn up a list of 20 incredibly fascinating facts about his likings, his opinions, and his experiences. “If you could do the best and be happy, you are better than other people in life,” he is known for living by the words.
- In Critters 3, Leo’s first location, contrary to popular opinion, was Josh — not Toby Wolf in This Boy’s Life, a common misunderstanding. The film premiered in 1991 and dealt with the little aliens who invade the city of LA and eat everything that they can see. After this movie, Young Leo began to get attention and soon began his career.
- Leo was questioned in February 2014 and said that he never did drugs, given the claims of his role in The Wolf of Wall Street, he could just be a very good actor. Although he acknowledged that since around the age of three or four, he’s been around drugs, his background in Hollywood never included narcotics. He consulted a prescription drug specialist for his role in TWOWS. Joint star Jonah Hill and Dicaprio have watched videos of YouTube from “The Drunkest Man In The World.”
- His interview with TIME magazine once seemed a bit frustrated by the real Leo, and he felt annoyed that Leo was so heavily interested in the environmental issues we face today. When in fact, others will say it makes him so fascinating — the fact that never to mention his confusion about what foodstuffs to purchase, he can identify 20 endangered animals off his hands (because each choice seems like a bad one for him). I truly believe it is quite the opposite of dull.
- From his name, you figured, Leonardo Dicaprio had his mama. However, it’s a very touching tale of how Irmelin Indenbirken named him. When he first jumped, she walked through a museum, enjoying the elegance of Leonardo Da Vinci ‘s art.
- His enthusiasm for advocacy in the area of global warming burns so strongly that his website is reportedly 80% environmental and 20% Wolf of Wall Street.
- Irmelin Indenbirken was the mother’s name, and in Germany girl was born.
- In 1993, Dicaprio was nominated for the first time as an Academy Award for Arnie Grape in Gilbert Grape What’s Dining.
- Leo’s surroundings were known as the Pussy Posse (Help) in his early twenties.
- Did you also know that, because she so desperately wanted him in the film, Sharon Stone allegedly fed all his paycheck for The Fast and The Dead, 1995?
- As a ten-year-old girl, she saw Titanic 4 times in his starting month in the movies (three times in English and once in French, even though the English display was complete).