A relationship needs not just love. More importantly, it needs trust and communication. If these three, love trust and communication are not present, then a relationship can have bad effects and even lead to break of that relationship.
If you notice these 8 signs in your relationship, you have a rock-solid trust in each other:
1) You are not afraid to be yourself or look like yourselves. A person would not care about their partner on how he/she will think about her looks or behavior. A person will be comfortable to wear maybe even a hideous dress in front of their partner. They can be themselves.
2) You share everything. From morning to night whatever happened would be shared. Through this, a communication gap may not arise.
3) You share your past pain. A partner will be ready to share all the pain. It would not be hidden.
4) A person will share his/her bank account password(pin code for the card). A person would not care about sharing the Pincode because he/she trusts their partner to share this much of a big thing.
5) A person would not control the other one. A partner will give the other one enough space and freedom so that no fights may rise between them.
6) He/she will be comfortable in leaving his/her phone open. They would not care about hiding anything. Their password and all social media will be open to their partners.
7) A person will be comfortable and secure to share not just positive but as well as negatives also. There will be a sense of security while sharing those negative things.
8) Both the partners are ready to admit their faults when they are wrong a day share responsibilities together.
Through these, it can be found out if a person has a solid relationship with their partner. Good trust and everything because in a relationship, a trust is needed. If there is no trust, then it is difficult to move forward.