Mods are something that really intimidates people. When people plan to install sone mods they spend the whole day in trouble figuring out why nothing is launching. Therefore, we are here to help you out and save you by suggesting the best fallout New Vegas mods. Thus, you are gonna have a great gaming experience after installing any of these.
First of all let’s get familiar to the term ‘Mod’. Mods is the process of doing small changes in a game to make some improvements in it and making it less extreme. So now let’s get started with the list of best New Vegas Mods.
1) New Vegas Script Extender is a tool that overhauls the entire gaming system.
2) 4GB Fallout New Vegas Update is yet another best tool which helps in allocating up to 4GB of RAM to the game.
3) YUP or the Yukichigai Unofficial Patch helps us with a variety of bug fixes that the developers were not able to get.
4) MCM or the mod configuration menu provides you with a button that can configure all your moods.
5) Project Nevada is again one of the best which facilitates the users to select the features of a particular mod that they want.
6) Weapons mod expanded provides each weapon with three slots and provides extra power to low tech weapons too.
7) Conelrad 640-1200 can add a complete new radio station to the game with 55 new songs.
8) Useful Misc Items gives every item in a game a specific purpose.
9) More Perks, as the name suggests, it provides some extra perks like Clever drink to last which helps by filling up the water container from toilets.
10) Extended Map Markers helps ease our life by marking more locations on the map after we explore the world.
So we hope that you have found a perfect mod for yourself. Now no more waiting, install it and enjoy even better gaming experience.