Good news: The schedule for Dark side of the Ring 3B is confirmed
Dark Side of the Ring is a famous show that explores the unresolved mysteries and deaths in the wrestling world. Uniquely, It is a blend between fantasy and reality. The famous show will return for the second half of its third season in the month of September itself.
Moreover, It will tackle various interesting topics of the wrestling world. Topics such as the plane ride from hell will be tackled.
The wildly popular show is created by Evan Husney. Finally, the official schedule for the upcoming episodes was released by Vice Tvr. Furthermore, they gave fans a quick glimpse of what each upcoming episode will contain.
Also Chris Jericho is appointed as a narrator of the show once again.
The upcoming episodes, a brief summary
The Dark Side of the Ring | Instagram
Various figures like Diamond Dallas Page, Brian Cage, Mick Floey and Luke Hawx will all be making appearances in the second half.
- The plane ride from Hell airing on sept 16 – A fateful night when a private Jet descends into a nightmare. Wrestlers crash with their flight crew. This was one of the most infamous scandals.
- The double life of Chris Kayon airing on -This episode discovers Chris Kayon’s life a wrestler gay who kept his sexuality a secret.
- Blood and Wire airing on September 30 – This episode explores the story of Onita’s FMW and how the successor selected by him drowned in debt and ultimately took his own life.
- Bikers , Bombs and Bedlam Johnny K9 airing on 7th October- Johnny K9 led a double life and ran and in Brute ring. He was also the leader of a biker gang.
- Many Faces of Luna Vachon airing on October 14 -A women’s wrestler who battled mental illness and was a champion as well.
- Extreme and Obscene airing on 21st October-The story of how XPW’s empire imploded.
- And lastly ,The steroid Trials airing on October 28- Proving Vince McMahon was responsible for the rampant steroid abuse.