One of the most loved Netflix series, Lucifer is coming back on the screens with its fifth season. Unfortunately, it is gonna be the last season of the series. In addition to this, we even got to know that season 5 will be split into two parts. Aren’t you willing to know about the cast’s reaction after hearing about the final season? Why is season 5 the last one? Get all these information below.
When is the show releasing?
Filming of season 5 began on 6 september, 2019. The official Twitter page of the show disclosed this news along with a photograph of most of the cast members. We even got to know that the writer has recently finished writing all the episodes.
Thus, the show is expected to arrive on the screens within a few months this is year itself. Moreover, we have even got some behind the scene pictures from the show. Along with this, first look of the show was also posted on the official Twitter page in December, 2019.
Who all are there in the cast?
The very popular star, who has a huge fan base Richard Speight, Jr. will be returning back in season 5. Some other cast members from season 5 include Lauren German, Aimee Garcia, Rachael E Harris, Lesley Ann Brandt, Henderson Joe and the list continues.
Name of all the episodes
We got all the names of season 5 episodes in August 2019.
• The first episode of fifth season is named “Really Sad Devil Guy”. It is directed by Eagle Egilsson and the writer is Jason Ning.
• Second episode is titled as “Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!”. It is directed by Sherwin Shilati and written by Ildy Modrovich.
• Episode 3 is written by Mike Coats and directed by Claudia Yarny. It name is “!Diablo!” .
• Episode 4 is “It Never Ends Well for the Chicken” . The episode is written and directed by Aiyana White and Viet Nguyen respectively.
• Episode 5 is titled “Detective Amenadiel”. The writer is Joe Henderson and is directed by Sam Hill.
• “BluBallz” is episode 6. Jen Graham Imada wrote and Richard Speight, Jr directed it.
• “Our Mojo” is episode 7. Julia Fontana wrote it and Nathan Hope directed it.
• “Spoiler Alert” ( episode 8) – Chris Rafferty wrote it and Kevin Alejandro directed it.
• “Family Dinner” ( episode 9) – Joe Henderson wrote it and Nathan Hope is the director.
• “Bloody Celestial Karaoke Jam” (episode 10) – Ildy Modrovich wrote it and Sherwin Shilati is the director.
• “Resting Devil Face” (episode 11) – Mira Z. Barnum wrote it and Joshua Duckworth and Richardo Lopez Jr. is the director.
• “Daniel Espinoza: Naked and Afraid” (episode 12) – Mike Costa wrote it and Greg Beeman directed it.
Last but not the least,
• “A Little Harmless Stalking” (episode 13)– Julia Fontana & Jen Graham Imada wrote it and Richard Speight, Jr. is the director.
So, keep the zeal within you and wait for the show to return.