While we all are stuck at home for a long time due to the ongoing pandemic terror, streaming giant Netflix is making sure that their subscribers are spoilt with choices from their ever-expanding content that is available on the platform.
Here Are Some Of The Brand New Content That You Must Watch On Netflix!
1. The Queen’s Gambit: As Anya Taylor-Joy stars as the orphan chess genius Beth Harmon. It follows her life as she struggles with addiction on the journey of becoming one of the bigger names in the world of chess. The Queen’s Gambit is a must-watch for subscribers this month.
2. The Alienist Season 2: The psychological thriller based on Caleb Carr’s novels, will be soon coming on the streaming platform with the second season. Don’t miss out on the first season while the second season is soon arriving on Netflix.
— Angel of Darkness on TNT (@theAlienistTNT) August 26, 2020
3. Holidate: Emma Roberts stars in this romantic comedy movie that has recently aired on Netflix. As two strangers are fed up with all the holiday pressure and rituals, they come up with a bizarre idea of being each others plus one just for the holiday as holidates.
4. Dawson’s Creek: The iconic show from the 90s just made its way into the streaming platform and fans are already quite excited to relive the magic of the show once again. However, fans are wondering why can’t they hear the classic theme song of the series.
Dawson's Creek — one of television's most beloved coming-of-age stories — is coming to Netflix in The US on November 1
…and before you ask, the episodes won't have the original theme song (sorry) pic.twitter.com/f07QkbdFJY
— Netflix (@netflix) October 19, 2020
5. The Crown Season 4: Fans are eagerly waiting to witness all the ongoing royal action in the newest season of popular series The Crown. Moreover, with the introduction of Lady Diana, the plot is going to be all the more interesting. The newest season is arriving this November.