Late Elvis Presley was the husband of Priscilla Presley. Below are some facts about the family that you might have missed out on. Check them here.
- Marco Garibaldi and Priscilla were together for 22 years. Although she was in a relationship with him while she was married to Elvis, the two shared an unbreakable bond and love for each other. Garibaldi showed interest in architecture, engineering, manufacturing, etc. the two had a son named Navarone in 1987.
- Navarone is a musician. Although non-biological son, he was given birth by Priscilla (not with Elvis) and has a personal band named Them Guns in 2013. He leads the band. Other members of the band are Chris Hudson, Chuck Holiday, Bobby Vega, Kyle Hamood. Their latest song was released in 2019.
- Addiction to drugs. Opened up about the same in the book written by Harry Nelson, The United States of Opioids: A Prescription for Liberating a Nation In Pain, Lisa Marie Presley, like her father was an addict of drugs that were purchased illegally. She went to rehab for overcoming her irresistible desires for drugs.
- Priscilla Presley’s dad was in the Air Force. What better than serving our homeland? Her father had served the Air Force. Her stepfather, Joseph Paul Beaulieu Jr. participated in WW2. Indeed a proud moment for the family and happily lived the pride ever after.
- Priscilla’s granddaughter had been the nominated actress for the Golden Globe Awards. Her granddaughter, Danielle Riley Keough was nominated for the award. A teenager from her teenage, she has appeared in several movies in lead roles and her beauty was stunning. her acting was appreciable. Received the nomination for the role that she played in The Girlfriend Experience, she had surprised everyone with her acting skills and beauty, indeed.