Four along with a 15-year-old boy charged with the Double murder of teenagers at a house party!!

A 15-year-old boy is charged for the killing of two adolescents at house party in Milton Keynes. Dom Ansah, 17, and Ben Gillham-Rice, 17, were stabbed and killed by disguised attackers at a private party in Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes on October 19.

The teenager was arrested on Thursday and has been charged with double murder and two counts of attempt to murder. He was taken to Milton Keynes Magistrates’ Court on Friday. The two other knifed in the assault were Ryan Brown, 23, and a 17-year-old boy, both left with serious injuries. Ansah died after being stabbed in the back, while Mr. Gillham-Rice was stabbed in the chest at the party just before midnight. One of the boys died on the scene, while the other victim succumbed to his injuries later in the hospital.

Concerning the incident, three other people are charged. Also accused of the crime are Earl Bevans, 22, Charlie Chandler, 21, and a 16-year-old boy who can not be named on legal grounds. These three suspects will appear at Luton Crown Court in January 2020. A 27-year-old man who was arrested on 26 October on suspicion of murder conspiracy was released under investigation.

A murder investigation was quickly launched by police with forensic officers, searching the scene in the days that followed. Scene images show forensic teams working outside the house with clearly visible blood splatters at the front door.

Blood was seen smeared on the door of the house where the two teenagers were stabbed

Police from Thames Valley said in a statement, “Thames Valley Police has charged a 15-year-old boy in connection with a double murder investigation in Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes. The boy, from Milton Keynes, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was arrested on Thursday and subsequently has been charged with two counts of murder and two counts of attempted murder. Two other people arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender, have been released under investigation.”

Forensic teams were also pictured outside the property in the days after the murders