Since 2007 Assassin’s Creed has progress very much. Ubisoft has really developed the game in very realistic manner. The latest release by Ubisoft “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” is winning every gamers’ heart.
So coming back to he motive of the blog, we are going to introduce you with the basic mistakes you make while playing “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla”
- Stamina: Well, many games already have this feature. But this is for the first time the creators have credited this feature in their series. Now every step in the game is followed by how much stamina does the player have.
- Social Stealth: This is one of the basic thing which makes Assassin’s Creed’s series’ game. However, you will be provided two options whether to be a Viking or to use stealth.
- Viewpoints: Collecting all the viewpoints has become a kind of hallmark for the franchise. But Valhalla has some of the best vistas and therefore collecting those points would make game easy for you.
- Complete resources: Yeah it is okay if you have gear but trying other resources might also help. Try very resource available in the game and find what gives you more comfort.
- Remember the Homebase: In the beginning of the game the players make a home in England. The game provides all the major updates in the beginning, so don’t forget that.
- Raiding Alone: It is one of the in demand feature by fans. In order to use it, you have to select “start raid” option.
- Do not ignore the clues: Finding the clues and investigating them has make the game more of a detective thing. Just thing that every cultists are included in the main narrative.
- Spending all the view points: Unlike other games of the series, “Valhalla” does not show warning of how many points are left. Often the player use all the points and then wonder why they are not able to do heavy damage.
- Upgrade your abilities: The game is not going to notify you for upgrading your abilities. Therefore regularly upgrade your abilities.