League of Legends, an online game has brought the latest updates. Undoubtedly the gamers are thrilled. Read on to know the complete details about it.
League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena video game launched in 2009. It was developed and published by Riot Games. It can run on Microsoft Windows and macOS. The game was created after taking inspiration from the Warcraft III- The Frozen Throne Mod Defense of the Ancients.
League of Legends latest updates
The game has several updates in the past few days and weeks. These have been made to make the game more challenging and interesting. You get accustomed to them as you go on with your game.
Patch 10.8 Notes
- This is a very recent update which League of Legends has made.
- A couple of Wider Jungle changes
- Reduction of how much gank will punish an enemy
- Giving junglers a steadier stream of XP mid to late game
- Giving players breathing room with extra sustain
- Addition of a couple of QoL changes
Team fight Tactics Patch 10.8 Notes
- Launch of new legendary Champion: Xerath
- Additional Power from killing enemies
- Addition of two new galaxies: Trade Sector and Superdense
It has many other updates in the past few weeks. Three weeks ago, the game has updated its new Patch 10.7 Notes.
- The reverse of all the scarecrows in the land
- Updation in Weekly Free Rotations and Champion Balance Changes
TFT Patch 10.7 Notes
- Introducing the new set of mechanic into the wild
- Launch of three new “Galaxies”
- Changes in the Celebration section
In March, League of Legends had several updates including Galaxies 2020” Light’s End, April Fools 2020 Skins Trailer, Teamfight Tactics Mobile, Teamfight Tactics patch 10.6 Notes, Patch 10.6 Notes, Galaxies Cheat Sheet, Fiddlesticks update, Galaxies set Introduction, Launch of Galaxies, Teambuilder by Mobalytics.
The gamers surely loved the past updates and the creators hope the recent ones too will make the game more fun.