You must be living under a rock if you haven’t heard about Corona Virus and the chaos that this new virus is creating! Well if you indeed are living under a rock. Fears of getting infected by Corona Virus have given rise to The Bachelor bosses to put a stop to the live studio audience for the season finale on Tuesday.
The Spectators are being cross-examined about possible exposure to the virus, a spokesperson for the show’s production company told CNN.
He said that in reaction to the effect of the COVID-19 which is also known as Coronavirus, they have been asking all guests to confirm they nor any member of their household have not toured within the past couple of weeks to or through a place that has been confirmed as ‘Level 3’ by the CDC.
According to him these new and non permanent preventative steps had been put in place out of an abundance of caution and out of concern for the health and safety of their guests and staff.
Warner Bros. is the production studio responsible for producing the show “The Bachelor”.
It comes as very baffling! And Wheel of Fortune opted to finish the shooting in empty studios without an audience during this severe health crisis.
In Monday’s episode the 28 year old Bachelor Peter Weber was seen to be given an emotional appeal from his mother to choose Hannah Ann over Madison.
They publicly conveyed their worries about Peter and Madison’s clashing and very different lifestyles, which then opened Madison’s eyes to their in repairable differences.
The second part of the season finale, will be set in a studio with spectators, and it is arranged to air live on ABC Network at 8 p.m. on Tuesday.