There was much of glamour present on the red carpet of Emmy Awards. But the afterparty had tonnes of gorgeous dresses that could be seen worn by different celebrities. These are the must-see moments from the afterparty of the Emmys.
- Zendaya decided to go with a strapless floral embroidered dress. This is by Alexandre Vauthier. She was wearing emerald earrings from Anabela Chan and a Yvan Tufenkjian emerald and diamond ring to the HBO Official 2019 Emmy.
- The next look is of Mandy Moore who came into a color block two-piece of red and pink. She was wearing a pink stomach baring crop top and a red high waist maxi skirt. She had a satin envelope clutch in her hand and was wearing red sandals. She made her appearance at the Walt Disney Television Emmy Party.
- Rachel Brosnahan decided to turn up in strapless full sequin embroidered Elie Saab Haute Couture gown and black sandals from Roger Vivier. She made her presence at Amazon Prime Video Post Emmy Awards Party 2019.
- Next on the list, we have Sophie Turner who showed up in mock neck midi and strappy silver sandals for HBO Official 2019 Emmy Afterparty.
- Ariel Winter, the Modern Family star, showed up in a red ankle-length from House of CB which was paired with delicate earrings and fiery red sandals. Ariel attended the Walt Disney Television Emmy Party.
- Nathalie Emmanuel was seen wearing an asymmetrical skirt which was a ruched mini dress. She decided to get it paired with rectangular ear drops and ankle strap heels to HBO’s Official 2019 Emmy Afterparty.
- Malin Ackerman who attended HBO Official Emmy Afterparty decided to wear a velvet gown with a slit which was bright blue. The gown had embroidery on one side of the hip. She paired it with a cobalt clutch, blue gemstone earrings, and strappy stilettos.
These are a few of the glamorous and beautiful ladies who attended the Emmys Afterparty for 2019. And we bet that it’s difficult to decide the best out of them.