“This Smells Like My Vagina” candle is a trend going on nowadays. The Product is one of Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop products. The product exploded in a woman’s home. Jody Thompson, a 50-year-old media consultant living in London, said the $75 candle “emitted huge flames”. Her partner “David Snow” threw it out of the window. People on social media have created memes on it.
They criticized Paltrow’s alternative wellness company.” This Smells Like My Vagina” candle will deliver “sophisticated warmth“.One of the customers got far more than she expected. Cody Thompson, a 50-year-old media consultant based in London. She said that the candle combusted in her home. She won the product as a prize for an online quiz.
The candle emitted huge flames. Bits were flying literally everywhere. The thing was really unique. The thing got totally ablaze. It was just too hot to handle. The room had an inferno. Both the partners handled the situation somehow. They had no other option rather than tossing the candle. The candle could have actually burned the place down.
The thing was scary also. But it was funny too. There have been no details provided on how the candle exploded. The woman has been contacted to ensure if she followed the correct fire safety. There were specific instructions given with the candle pack. One of them was trimming the wick. Also, the candle could not be burnt for more than two hours.
The candle should have been burnt within sight. It was to be kept away from things that caught fire. The wick needed to be trimmed by at least 1/8. It had to be placed on a stable heat-resistant surface. The product could not be burned for more than two hours. Customer safety is a priority for Goop. also the products are vetted. The manufacturer has been alerted of the woman’s issue. She had also been gifted certain goop products. She can now enjoy her days in Quarantine.